Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Cover Art - Embracing the Moonlight


The second book in my Buchanan Brother's series will be released in September 2006 from Harlequin Kimani Romance. I hope you enjoy Mason and Lianne's story!
COVER BLURB:
When Mason Sinclair visits the island of Barbados, he hopes to discover more about the father and brothers he has never known. Injured in the line of duty, Mason finds that the island is the perfect place to recover and make a decision about his future. However, he never expects to meet Lianne Thomas, a woman with secrets of her own, or fall hopelessly in love….





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS COVER!!!! I'm headed over to Amazon to pre-order.

Anonymous said...

I agree! The cover is HOT!!! I too plan to pre-order!

Anonymous said...

The cover is great!!

Christina B. said...

I can't wait to read this one. I really loved "Capture The Sunrise".

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS FROM A BAJAN SISTA!

Wayne, I'm so thrilled for you! I want to thank you for inspiring so many of your fellow writers from Barbados AND for being such a marvelous English teacher to my daughter at The St. Michael School.

Peace,
Sandra

BTW...Three words about the cover - "Umm Umm UMMM!

Anonymous said...

I think we are due for an update:P