Thursday, November 09, 2006

WHAT'S NEW!

I've recently been offered a new contract with Harlequin Kimani Romance for a trilogy, THE KNIGHTS OF BARBADOS, which will follow the lives and loves of siblings, Shayne, Russell and Tamara Knight.

Book One, ONE GENTLE KNIGHT, will be on sale in July 2007, and is the story of older brother, Shayne Knight. Three months after a "No Strings Attached" weekend with the lovely Carla Nevins, plantation owner Shayne Knight discovers he's going to be a father.

Book Two, TO LOVE A KNIGHT, will go on sale November 2007, and will feature sister, Tamara Knight.

Book Three, ALWAYS A KNIGHT (or A KNIGHT TO REMEMBER), will feature younger brother Russell Knight and will be released in early 2008.

After that, I'll be working on the final Buchanan Brother's story, CHASING RAINBOWS. Readers will discover what happened to Daniel Buchanan after his wife and child die and he loses his faith. CHASING RAINBOWS will be my first inspirational fiction title.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wayne -- I see your posts around, and have been making random blog checks a part of my week lately, so today you're my pick. ;) Aren't you lucky? LOL

Your books sound wonderful -- the settings alone are making me want to read them, so you can bet I'll be picking one up. Probably not the inspirational, though I have to admit I'm personally intrigued by themes of lost faith, but I think I enjoy them more in a grittier context... or am I caught up in mistaken assumptions about inspirational novels? I've always been curious about them, but they seem predominantly Christian, while I think spiritual inspirtation can be much broader than that...

Anyway, before I get myself in hot water, just coming by to say hello...

Sam