Sunday, January 24, 2010

Midnight Kisses....coming in October

Hi All
Just wanted to say hi to everyone and let you know what’s been going on. I’ve completed Midnight Kisses (originally called Whispers at Midnight) and awaiting edits from my editor. As soon as I get permission from her, I’ll share the very, very, sexy cover of Midnight Kisses, my October 2010 release. However, I’ve posted the back blurb below. “By Her Command” (June 2010), my story, in the Parker Publishing anthology has also been completed and I’ve also received and completed my edits. As soon as I get the cover art, I’ll let your know. Here is the blurb which appears on the cover of Midnight Kisses:

His faith shattered by loss, Daniel Buchanan has built a cocoon around his heart, spending his days counseling troubled teens. But his lonely life changes the night he meets Renee Walker. The dedicated social worker reawakens something in him, her kisses igniting a firestorm of desire that takes the widowed minister by surprise.

Thanks for your continued support!

As I write this I’ve started work on Tempted By The Doctor, Troy Whitehall and Sandra Walters’ story. This is going to be a sexy battle of wits story. And remember Sandra hates doctors! 2010 will be an exciting year for me. I’ll be at the Romance Writers of American conference in July/August and looking forward to being with my colleagues and seeing readers who live in the city.

After being left at the altar, Renee isn’t ready to love and lose again. But how can she fight such a powerful attraction? Spending time with this caring, sensual man and his close-knit family is starting to make her believe in second chances. Alone together in a tropical sanctuary of passion and healing, will Renee and Daniel find the love they desperately crave?

A kiss at midnight. A love for all time?

No comments: